JCP Financial has been serving the country for over 34 years with a full array of accounting and consulting services. Our goal: To save our clients as much money as possible by helping them to understand their larger financial picture.
We specialize in supporting small-to-medium-sized businesses and individuals with accounting, tax, and consulting services. Our firm also works in specialty service areas such as real estate strategy, business planning and succession, tax counseling, and review of financial products that could reduce taxable income.
About Our Founder
- Currently manage/review accounting operations for 80 small businesses. Controlling financials, sales, payroll and other business taxes, year-end tax reports, and computerization of accounting procedures for JCP Financial Services and for business clients.
- Tax planning: advise and complete annual tax returns as well as on financial planning, insurance and investments for 426 individual tax clients.
- Taught college levels of Business Marketing/Management and Accounting classes. Organized BMM/ACC courses for both day and evening programs for a Denver area colleges.
- Maintained cost control accounting for 177-unit condominium complex.
- Prepared administrative budget for $5 million resort property.
- Designed and implemented a training program for a service firm with $9 million in sales.
- Organized and supervised a staff of 30 people for a five-star resort complex.
- Financial/Accounting Consultant 1987-current
- Instructor — Denver Business College 1988-1991
- Training Manager — Skippers, Inc. 1985-1986
- Property Manager — Ralston Purina 1980-1985
- Enrolled Agent/Authorized to represent clients before the IRS since 2004
- Regis University MBA Finance/Accounting May, 1987
- Northern Michigan University BS Business/Accounting May, 1980
- Bay De Noc College core requirements May, 1977